Grow in the life of prayer by:
- Becoming familiar with the diverse forms and expressions of Christian prayer, and seeing the "Our Father" as the model for prayer
- Appreciating the richness of the Catholic ascetical-mystical tradition
- Developing a regular pattern of personal prayer
- Engaging in shared prayer with others
- Growing in understanding of popular piety and devotions
-"Our Hearts Were Burning Within Us," par. 94
Find out about ways to grow in the life of prayer by clicking on the menu items to the right.