When a teen is not around, they are truly missed. We understand that illness, family emergency, life, etc. arise from time to time.
If a Candidate is going to be absent, please let us know so that our office is aware and we can pray for them if need be.
Attendance is expected for all Confirmation classes in order to best prepare to receive
the Sacrament with a willing heart and mind that is ready to say "yes" to Christ
and all that the Church offers.
Attendance at the Confirmation and Life Nights is expected, and will be taken by small group leader/sign-in sheet.
For your convenience, the dates of our Confirmation-specific nights are listed below:
- If a Candidate is absent, make-up work will be required for all classes missed.
- Make-up work must be completed in your own handwriting, it will not be accepted if it is typed.
- Please turn in a hard copy of your make-up work to the Parish Office front desk.
- All make-up work must be turned in for the missed Confirmation night BEFORE the next night (ie: If you missed September 28th, the work would need to be turned in BEFORE the October 26th class).
- Since we do not have many meetings, candidates who miss more than 3 classes (with or without communication regarding the absence) will need to meet with the Confirmation Youth Minister to discuss further involvement in the program.
- Failure to complete the make-up may constitute a reassessment of your participation in Confirmation Preparation this year.
- September 25, 2016
- October 30, 2016
- November 27, 2016
- December 4, 2016
- January 29, 2017
- February 19, 2017
- March 26, 2017
- April 30, 2017