Welcome to the African Catholic Community ministry group.
"We will serve the Lord"
African are committed to serve, unite, and share their faith and traditions with and within the St. Laurence Catholic Community.
We meet on the 3rd Sunday of every month from 2:00-4:00pm.Thank you for your interest and visiting our website page. Please read more about this ministry and how you can become involved.
- We are a non-profit Christian Community.
- We promote Catholic ethics, cultural values, charity, fellowship, service vocations, cooperation and understanding among African-Origin members and members of St. Laurence; we aid in the welfare of the church through fundraising.
- We promote peace, love and stewardship.
- Charity to all Nations
- The St. Laurence African Catholic Community will hold events at St. Laurence which encompass African traditions to increase spiritual, faith and awareness;
- Will actively participate in activities of the church that promote relationships with parishioners and the community;
- And will set a good example and role model for other parishioners through their daily actions.
Members are encouraged to volunteer individually in the different Ministries of the parish. We have members who are Lectors, Ushers, Eucharistic Ministers of Holy Communion, CCE teachers, Stewardship committee members, and many other ministries served in. Collectively we take active part in parish activities.
Membership is open to all baptized African Catholics by birth, marriage or naturalization who are Parishioners at St. Laurence Catholic Church.
Please contact us for more information and how to join and serve with us.
Esther Iredia at 832-661-2945 or email@example.com.
Kemgadi Nwachukwu at 914-882-5189.