We can enter into the liturgical life of the church by:
- Understanding how the Paschal Mystery is celebrated and communicated through the liturgy and sacraments
- Embracing the Eucharist as the source and summit of Catholic life
- Acquiring the ability to have full, active, and conscious participation in the liturgy
- Valuing the dignity of our baptismal priesthood and the ordained priesthood
- Appreciating the Liturgy of the Hours
-"Our Hearts Were Burning Within Us", par. 92
Find out about ways to grow in the liturgical life of the church by clicking on the menu items to the right.