Need help? We're here for you.This page represents our parish's hands and feet, reaching out to those in need, suffering a crisis, or hurting in more hidden ways. We offer
- Support groups for those going through painful times, such as grief through loss and cancer support
- Our pastoral ministries for the sick and homebound bring Communion and fellowship to those homebound, in nursing homes and hospitals, and assisted living facilities
- NAMI welcomes and aid those with mental illnesses and their families
- For families with children with significant special needs we offer Heart-Care for the Wonderfully Made
Want to help those in need?St. Laurence is dedicated to living and spreading the Church's Social Justice teachings for the outcast, the poor, the marginalized and the alienated of our community.
- Respect Life ministry defends the weakest members of our society: the unborn, the chronically ill, the elderly
- Correctional Ministry, run by our deacons, visits those imprisoned, bringing the hope of Christ to society's rejected people
- Habitat for Humanity program kicks off every winter with our parish sponsoring one home and seeing it through to completion
- Medical Missionaries take needed medical services to destitute areas
- Learn English Ministries is an incredible program that prevents newly arrived immigrants from getting lost through their lack of English language skills. Volunteers, teaching experience isn't necessary.
Donations, Volunteer Needs and Parish DrivesAs a parishioner who maybe cannot fully join an outreach ministry but still want to help, then check out our Parish Drives, Ongoing Programs, and the Immediate Needs page. Your personal contributions and donations can literally change a life, bringing help and wholeness where there was suffering.