REGISTER NOW FOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
Programs are offered for 3 years old through adults. Registration is required for all youth programs. Some Adult programs require registration, so please check out the Adult Faith Formation page for information on these programs.
No matter what age or where you are in your faith,
join us as we journey together deeper into the becoming a disciple of Christ.
Registration deadline is August 20.
All forms received after that date will automatically be placed on a wait list. All placements are dependent on the number of volunteers who step forward to share the faith.
In order to register for our RE programs, you will need one or more of the following forms located to the left under Documents:
- RE Family Registration Form- For children ages 3 years to 12 grade. One form per family. This form is for families whose parents are volunteering as well as those who are not.
- RE Volunteer Form - All RE Volunteer please fill out this form to sign up to volunteer.
- First Sacrament Preparation Form- For children 2nd grade and older preparing for First Reconciliation/First Communion. One form per child. Copy of baptism certificate required with registration. Click here for more information about preparation for First Reconciliation and First Communion.
- Confirmation Preparation Registration Form- For sophomore and juniors in High School needing to prepare for Confirmation. One form per child. Copy of baptism certificate required with registration. Click here for more information about Confirmation.
1. Access the Forms Online
To complete the fillable PDF files, please download the forms located to the left. Once you have completed the forms, you can turn them in by one of the following ways.
- Print out the completed form then Mail in/Drop off at the Parish Office with payment. No forms will be accepted at St Laurence School for RE programs.
- Fax the forms to 281-565-0894 then Mail in/Drop off at the Parish Office with payment.
- Email an attachment of the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org Mail in/Drop off at the Parish Office with payment. Please attach all forms for your family in one email.
For payment, please make checks payable to St. Laurence and mail/drop off to the address listed at the top of the page. For financial assistance, please contact Laura Stephens at email@example.com or 281-265-5774.
For more information on registration, please contact Ruba Kaiser, RE Registrar at 281-265-5774 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.