Christian Voices for Life of Fort Bend County is an ecumenical Christian (501(c)(3)
non-profit) organization, independent of St. Laurence.
Mission: To educate the community, particularly people of faith, on life issues, and to
encourage prayer, action, and ministry to build a culture which respects the sanctity of
- maintaining web site with pro-life information
- weekly email featuring information, prayer and suggested action
- Voice for Life training to equip individuals to effectively defend the pro-life view.
- Presentations to church or civic groups on life topics
- Sponsorship of individual days of the 40 Days for Life campaign at Planned Parenthood at 4600 Gulf Freeway in Houston.
- Life Chain on the first Sunday of October
- May 3, 2015: In Vitro Fertilization / NaProTechnology Awareness Day
for more information or to sign up for the weekly email see