Members are included on the Respect Life email list. Emails are sent regularly
- to inform and remind of upcoming Respect Life events and activities
- to ask for volunteer help with upcoming Respect Life activities. Members are asked to help staff a table outside Mass or at Hospitality Sunday at least once a year.
- to inform the members concerning Diocesan or community events, or current political issues.
Bi-monthly meetings are held on odd numbered months
- meetings discontinued for 2014-15
- to plan, discuss and organize upcoming Respect Life activities and events.
- may include presentation or discussion of a life topic such as post-abortion or IVF.
Bi-monthly Family Rosary and Pot Luck Dinner on even numbered months
- held at a member's home on Sunday afternoon.
- whole family is welcome
- Family Rosary for Life is recited before dinner.
- Currently suspended; organizer needed.