Click here to complete the SCM Volunteer/Service Survey
To register for email updates and requests,
"Like" SCM on Facebook
WHO WE ARE AND HOW WE SERVE
The Social Concerns Ministry is made up of more than 30 separate drives, ministries and support groups. Each of these ministries addresses the various social justice issues.
I want more information on.........
VOLUNTEER / SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITIES
SOCIAL CONCERNS MINISTRIES
PARISH WIDE DRIVES (Thanksgiving Food Drive, Christmas Gifts, etc.)
SUPPORT GROUPS (Cancer Support, Caregivers Support, NAMI, etc.)
IMMEDIATE NEEDS (donations of goods such as furniture, clothing, etc.)
DONATE TO SOCIAL CONCERNS
SOCIAL TEACHINGS FOR CHILDREN
Do you have a service to provide? If so,the Social Concerns Ministry is constructing a Resource List for parishioners in need of services. Inclusion on this list is completely voluntary & you, as the service provider, have the ability to choose whom & how often you provide assistance. Click on SPECIALIZED SERVICES to complete the confidential on-line form.
Need assistance in the Fort Bend area? Click on FORT BEND ASSISTANCE to see a list of agencies that may be able to help.
ST. LAURENCE CATHOLIC CHURCH SOCIAL CONCERNS 80854
New NPO number = 80854
HOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus card
- (available at the customer service desk at any Kroger).
- If new online, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter email address and password.
- Follow prompts to edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NPO number for Social Concerns (80854).
- Purchases will not count until after you have registered your card for the new year.
- Once registered, simply swipe your Kroger Plus Card for each purchase.