To register for email updates and requests,
WHO WE ARE AND HOW WE SERVE
The St. Laurence Social Concerns Ministry
offers all parishioners the
opportunity to live their faith
through service to others.
The ministry creates, funds and
manages various programs in order to
ensure the physical, emotional and
spiritual well-being of all God’s children.
Participating in the Social Concerns Ministry is a wonderful way to share our blessings with those in need. It also offers opportunities to involve children in community service and teach them the true meaning of Christianity.
The Social Concerns Ministry is made up of more than 30 separate
. Each of these ministries addresses the various social justice issues.
I want more information on.........
VOLUNTEER / SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITIES
SOCIAL CONCERNS MINISTRIES
PARISH WIDE DRIVES
(Thanksgiving Food Drive, Christmas Gifts, etc.)
(Cancer Support, Caregivers Support, NAMI, etc.)
(donations of goods such as furniture, clothing, etc.)
DONATE TO SOCIAL CONCERNS
SOCIAL TEACHINGS FOR CHILDREN
Need assistance in the Fort Bend area? Click on FORT BEND ASSISTANCE to see a list of agencies that may be able to help.
ST. LAURENCE CATHOLIC CHURCH SOCIAL CONCERNS 80854
New NPO number = 80854
HOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus card
- (available at the customer service desk at any Kroger).
- If new online, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter email address and password.
- Follow prompts to edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NPO number for Social Concerns (80854).
- Purchases will not count until after you have registered your card for the new year.
- Once registered, simply swipe your Kroger Plus Card for each purchase.