Sunday Morning CCE
Fall service projects are kicking off this week!
We are supporting the Sugar Land Animal Contral Center.
The Animal Services Division is dedicated to the protection of health and safety of citizens as well as animals when it comes to animal issues. The Division also manages a shelter which offers wonderful animals for adoption and makes volunteer opportunities available for members of our community.
We are asking for donations of items to help the shelter stock their shelves. Here is a list of items that the shelter needs for the animals:
• Purina Dog Chow in the green bag, Pedigree Puppy Food, Purina Indoor Cat Chow in the green bag and Purina Kitten Chow
• Purina Tidy Cats Cat Litter in the gold and red bag ONLY, no other brands of litter.
• Kong Toys
• Fleece type toys (need to be able to be washed in the washing machine)
• Hard plastic or rubber toys
• Old used soccer balls and leather type footballs
• Nylabones (all sizes and/or flavors okay)
• Dog Biscuits (all shapes, sizes and flavors okay)
• Rawhides (pig ears, dehydrated meat, bones, rawhide squares- all sizes and flavors okay)
• Fleece Blankets (smaller sizes for cats and larger sizes for dogs) and washable rugs
• Canned Cat Food and Kitten Food (all sizes and flavors okay)
• Kitten and Cat Treats (all flavors okay)
• Cat and Kitten Toys (all types okay – they love the feather wands and the ones that can be tied on to their cages)
• Stuffed Animals (need to be washable – they can not have any small parts that may be torn off –buttons, bows, etc. – they also must have stitched eyes and noses and be stuffed with poly-fill – no beads or beans)